anti aliasing in srw og
Hi guys. Sorry if i create thread in wrong section. So, here is my problem. I love super robot taisen series and i play it very long on my ps2. But, in this month my hdd in ps2 is broken and i decided to sell her because i buy her for play from hdd. Anyway i want to play in srw og again in emulator. Game run perfect but image quality for me litle bad. First of all i cannot play in hd resolutions because in this mode game shows black lines on background and characters when animation attack. So, i decided use native resolution but there not have good anti aliasing which can smooth robot characters when they attack. I Try to enable fxaa but he is not good smooth image. So, my question is: how i can smooth image for smooth pixels on the characters?. On other forum tell me abouts some special shaders call reShade but im can t understand how setup they for emulator.

Sponsored links

Do you know what version of PCSX2 you are using?
(03-17-2017, 12:52 PM)masaki88 Wrote: Hi guys. Sorry if i create thread in wrong section. So, here is my problem. I love super robot taisen series and i play it very long on my ps2. But, in this month my hdd in ps2 is broken and i decided to sell her because i buy her for play from hdd.
Sorry, but you need to own a PS2 to legally use PCSX2. We don't support piracy.
(03-17-2017, 07:25 PM)CK1 Wrote: Do you know what version of PCSX2 you are using?

Windows build PCSX2 1.4.0.
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]