any way to emulate an 64MB Memory Card?
Hi guys I'm wondering if there's a way to emulate a memory card bigger than 8MB?

Like this one

http://www.youngzebra.com/sony-playstati...26422.html

or

http://www.radio-factory.com/new-64mb-me...-1455.html

Sponsored links

What for?

While I think it's possible I doubt that developers want to waste their time doing this.
...it's easy to change memory cards!
You make instances of your memcard, eg. Mcd000.ps2, Mcd001.ps2, ... , Mcd999.ps2 if you need them that much, but I realy doubt in that! You make them by easy copying & renaming, them you just format them throu PS2 memcard manager!
After thet, you go & rename each one to name you want, & that's all, if you wanna play one game, you put that memcard in pcsx2, etc.

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
Yeah I know that's another unlimited way to get gamesaves but what if you want all your gamesaves in one huge Memory Card, I think that would be cool.
(03-24-2009, 08:07 PM)enb141 Wrote: Yeah I know that's another unlimited way to get gamesaves but what if you want all your gamesaves in one huge Memory Card, I think that would be cool.

I guess it's just not worth to spend time on.
3-5 years ago we had bigger cards. No idea why this feature was removed. I also have many backups, just forgot which one had which game saves, having them all on one would definitely better.
+1 to this idea
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
(03-24-2009, 08:12 PM)Gabest Wrote: 3-5 years ago we had bigger cards. No idea why this feature was removed. I also have many backups, just forgot which one had which game saves, having them all on one would definitely better.

But will this be a problem?
(03-24-2009, 08:21 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: +1 to this idea

Damn you, I clicked the link in your sig out of curiosity... lol
I should have known better.

on topic: couldn't you just change the name of each memory card to the game name and load them whenever you change games? It should only take a couple seconds. Is there a need to have all your saves on one card? Other than games that use previous gamesaves like GT3/GT4
Asus Notebook W90vp
Windows Vista x64
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.8GHz
6.00 GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4870 x2
(03-24-2009, 08:21 PM)vsub Wrote: But will this be a problem?

Could be Tongue But just as in real life, you could "plug in" your normal 8 MB card for those games. Or even better, slot1: normal, slot2: large.