any1 have ffx [SCES_504.90] save good blitzball team?
any1 have a ffx pal [ SCES_504.90 ] save that the blitzball team is really good?
E8400 3.0Ghz|4GB Of Ram DDR3|Vista Home Premium 64Bit|9800GX2|P5QL Pro|1000 Watt MP|

Aim : xdcmasterx
Steam : xdcmasterx
Feel free to add me anytime

Sponsored links

well?? o.O
E8400 3.0Ghz|4GB Of Ram DDR3|Vista Home Premium 64Bit|9800GX2|P5QL Pro|1000 Watt MP|

I have a save of FFX with a very good blitzball team. Keepa has the super goalie ability plus Tidus is a beast with shots.

My game is NTSC version though. I heard there is a way to convert from NTSC saves to PAL saves or vice versa but I don't know how exactly. I can upload my FFX save anyway if you want.
lol, wheres the fun in that???

just play yourself^^

i have wakka, brother, eigar, naida and nimrook and am searching for a good defence player atm to swap with - öhm, whats his name again? - the one guy from the besaid aurochs with the blond coloured hair.

brother is the best midfield player there is with awesome speed, pass, atk, end, imba blk and a good sht Wink
put him together with eigar and you get 10:0 games with ease.

naida is a sweet defence, so i would highly recomend her, too.
you can find her at the shop in the calm lands, shes the saleswoman.

i started playing blitz after i got the airship and until now i havent lost a game with this team.
Processor: Intel Core 2Duo Cpu E8400@3ghz 3ghz
Memory: 4gb
Graphics: HD4870 512mb
its too god damn hard i lose at every1 their stats are rigged ***** higher than my auroch team by alot like there was this ronso guy i was facing he had 12 pa 10 sh and 10 guard and 8 en thats over powered

wait until you have the airship to play blitzball and get brother (airship bridge) as midfield, tidus as front player, wakka as front player (airship bridge) and naida as defence (calm lands shop).
maybe you want to get jumal too, hes somewhere in luca, cant remember where, though. hes a good keeper.
just use google Wink

woth tidus, brother, wakka and naida you shouldnt face any problems.
brother alone is so fast that he shoots about 5goals each game without even beeing stopped by the enemys defence (they are too slow to catch him^^).

later on i would pray, that the al bhed psyches dont extend eigars contract.
if ur lucky and hes a free player, stop playing blitzball asap and search for eigar on the airship.
he is the best front-player there is and you can swap him with either tidus, or wakka.

i have wakka and eigar in the front and brother in the mid and most of the time the other teams dont even get to my defence or my goal, since brother and eigar stop them, get the ball and shoot one goal after another.

do not play blitzball while you still have the normal besaid aurochs! all youll do is loose and give exp to the other teams.

if you are able to read german, i can give you a link to a german gaming-site, which has lots of different teams and tactics listed and a list with all blitzball players and where to find them.
Processor: Intel Core 2Duo Cpu E8400@3ghz 3ghz
Memory: 4gb
Graphics: HD4870 512mb
(07-07-2009, 12:28 AM)xdcmasterx Wrote: any1 have a ffx pal [ SCES_504.90 ] save that the blitzball team is really good?

I don't have a save game, but the team I'm using is awesome and I've NEVER lost a game with them:

MF: Brother (He's on the airship)
RF: Wedge (When you enter Luca via Airship he's standing in an archway that leads to the sphere pool)
LF: Tidus
LD: Ropp (Mi'ihen Highroad Al Bhed Shop)
RD: Zalits (Luca, at the sphere theater)
GA: Jumal (Luca, on a bench where the shops are)

Jumal starts with 16CA and brother is insanely fast!

Hope this helps.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64