Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else think the ps2 still has pretty decent graphics
was playing ffx *yeah big suprise lol, and notice the graphics still look pretty good compared too todays world of gaming

/\
/ | \
/ | \
/ | \
|
|
|
*dont know why i made a bad text tree*
bordom i guess

long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.

Sponsored links

I see the arrow didn't work out as planned.
You can force the graphics to be a lot better than that by changing the internal resolution.
However, this requires a powerfull gpu.
[Image: 1454055.png]
(10-22-2010, 12:44 AM)ChronicNL Wrote: I see the arrow didn't work out as planned.
You can force the graphics to be a lot better than that by changing the internal resolution.
However, this requires a powerfull gpu.

yep so now its the christmas tree from charlie brown

yeah i have my ires set too
2056x2056
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.
Some games look beautiful when they are up-scaled resolution wise... Others, however, look pretty bad either way. That said, even at the higher resolution on some of the better games, it's still pretty obvious that they are graphically outdated.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Yes i do tend to find the ps2 (Playstation 2 as one would call it) to be extremely unique and intriguing to this day, tho a small lack of quality is still there. Dragon quests viii graphics are lush and one cannot tell what system that game is on i would assume,.
Macbook Pro Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz, bus speed 1.07 GHz, 4GB ram, Nvidia 320m 256MB.
(10-22-2010, 08:19 PM)Amxkjau6 Wrote: Yes i do tend to find the ps2 (Playstation 2 as one would call it) to be extremely unique and intriguing to this day, tho a small lack of quality is still there. Dragon quests viii graphics are lush and one cannot tell what system that game is on i would assume,.

yeah i was thinking the same when i played that game.
with all the tech advancments of todays world you would think the ps4 would be out really soon like next year or late december
(10-23-2010, 12:20 AM)kekdeyardrat Wrote:
(10-22-2010, 08:19 PM)Amxkjau6 Wrote: Yes i do tend to find the ps2 (Playstation 2 as one would call it) to be extremely unique and intriguing to this day, tho a small lack of quality is still there. Dragon quests viii graphics are lush and one cannot tell what system that game is on i would assume,.

yeah i was thinking the same when i played that game.
with all the tech advancments of todays world you would think the ps4 would be out really soon like next year or late december
I doubt Sony is in a hurry to release a New console cuz the PS3 is still preety young in the market and does not have a Massive gaming library yet but I think MS is planning to release a new console soon and I think ATI and Nvidia are already on a race making a graphics card for it
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
(10-23-2010, 07:10 AM)anito9999 Wrote:
(10-23-2010, 12:20 AM)kekdeyardrat Wrote: yeah i was thinking the same when i played that game.
I doubt Sony is in a hurry to release a New console cuz the PS3 is still preety young in the market and does not have a Massive gaming library yet but I think MS is planning to release a new console soon and I think ATI and Nvidia are already on a race making a graphics card for it

Microsoft see Kinect as extending the life of the 360 for at least as long as it's already been out, so Nintendo looks to be the only one with a new console on the cards in the next couple of years.
Specs in Profile
(10-24-2010, 10:28 PM)YukiS Wrote:
(10-23-2010, 07:10 AM)anito9999 Wrote: I doubt Sony is in a hurry to release a New console cuz the PS3 is still preety young in the market and does not have a Massive gaming library yet but I think MS is planning to release a new console soon and I think ATI and Nvidia are already on a race making a graphics card for it

Microsoft see Kinect as extending the life of the 360 for at least as long as it's already been out, so Nintendo looks to be the only one with a new console on the cards in the next couple of years.

I hope it's nothing like the wii, I detested that console Angry. You can't sit with a drink and chill, instead you look like a prat Lolz Biggrin
CPU: i9 20Ghz 40-core
GPU: GTX 129000 in Octo-SLI
RAM: 64GB DDREKT69
Monitor: 800x600 15" CRT
If any console needs a new version, it's the Wii.
Nintendo should just make a HD-Wii already!
Hell, I'd be happy if the next Nintendo could simply just upscale existing GC and Wii games to 720p.

I know about Dolphin. Unfortunately, at this time, my PC is too weak for the games I wanna play,
and the compatibility of the emulator is not 100% for the games I wanna play on it.
Hopefully, by the time Bulldozer comes out, the devs will have had enough time to tweak the Dolphin code.

I also agree with Fezzer about the Wiimote; I don't like it either. Angry

However, Dolphin did insipre me to make the move from regular batteries to rechargeable ones (AA & AAA) because you need an IR Source for the Wiimote (I opted for a battery-operated 3'rd party Wii Sensor Bar), and I added Bluetooth to my PC (so my computer can read the Wiimote's button presses, and send those annoying sounds to the wiimote little speaker, and send 'rumble' signals XD).

I had to go this route, because of the Wii Tales game, Dawn of the New World, requires the wiimote for aiming the Sorcerer's Ring,
and you also have to shake the thing at different parts of the game.
I know, that just sounds really WRONG tho, doesn't it? >_<
My PCSX2 Rig:Windows XP x32 & Windows 7 x64.
i5 2500k @ 4.0 GHz.
nVIDIA GTX 460 1 GB.
>Dun Click Here<