are my system specs ok?
A8 is an APU and not necessary a Laptop chip Smile though 1.5 Ghz Is not the right speed for the A8, it runs atleast around 2.8 Ghz, but it could be a Laptop version of it. The new APUs (Llano) aren't that bad especially their Graphic Card are quite good.

Sponsored links

a laptop like any other computer can be upgraded. just have to take it apart
The processor is probably soldered onto the motherboard anyway.
u canot update processer only audio,Bluetooth,card reader,LAN,modem,touch pad,VGA,wirelesslan, only if ur pc is aspire acer
Most processors are not soldered to the motherboard for any laptop.

The A8-3500m uses a turbo mode that allows it to operate at 2.4ghz, which is where it will stay while running your emulator. You see 1.5ghz in the system information because at idle it will sit at 1.5ghz to save power and reduce heat.

There is a way to fix your current issue and gain about 10 frames when playing games and that's overclocking. Using k10stat you can overclock safely to 2.8ghz netting you a noticeable gain in your games. The good thing about APU's is their ability to overclock without getting overly hot or using a ton of extra power. Here's a youtube video I found of someone overclocking their A8-3500m: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30zTM11hg7A
well my computer is ok for me so i dot have to worry
You can replace the cpu with a new one. i did with this laptop im using now. single core to a dual core. but it might drain your battery quicker