25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are ya Happy with the removal of the Pnach system in the latest SVN
Question 
Tongue this is just for fun!! so don't hate me for it Cotton and I hope this is not offending you

just something I wanted to ask cuz im having trouble coping with the new Gamedatabase system that Cotton has created I like it but also hate it at the same time [having trouble finding my Game's in it LOL!!! Tongue2] so Here's a poll asking you what you think about it
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

well the only thing i wanna add is that yes finding games takes some time.... wouldnt be easier if this was made alphabetically but with the games name first? but i know this isnt for using cheats so i cant really complain when i know a cheat system will be created in the future!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Just want you to know that we won't change our design decision based on forum polls like this one.
We (the PCSX2 team) are doing votes and discussions for stuff like this, so it's never a one man decision either.
i already sorted out my patches Smile
its not hard to search just search for the SLUSXXXXX or SLES etc..

one thing to say though make the new Enable Cheats option dynamic so we can enable\disable them while the game is running.

The latest build r3034 has the Cheat menu implemented.So far i haven't used the patch system, so i don't know if the new system is better, but id say the Pcsx2 team thinks so Smile
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]
pnatch system is back again until they find something else to use for cheat codes
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=3030
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest