i know the avatar you use on this forum is 100 x 100 pixels but when i am using an avatar with 100 x 100 pixels, it doesnt fill up the square that is around the avatar that is actually 100 x 100. (on the page you upload your avatar you see a square surounding my picture to indicate how big it will be displayed on the forum) the avatar i upload is always displayed as 80 x 80 while i uploaded a 100 x100 avatar.

i noticed this when posting under bositman, he has a bigger avatar then me but i have uploaded the 100 x 100 avatar and yet it gets a smaller display the his:C

is this because i am a ''regular'' member and not an administrator or has it an other reason?

not that it is a really big deal but it is the little things that bugs me Tongue

Sponsored links

Your avatar IS 100x100. Yes I have a slightly bigger avatar Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-11-2012, 10:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: Your avatar IS 100x100. Yes I have a slightly bigger avatar Tongue

what is the magic trick? D:
I HAVE TO KNOW IT!
I'll tell you when you get 10 gray stars Tongue
(09-11-2012, 10:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: I'll tell you when you get 10 gray stars Tongue

but you only got 8 so did you cheat your way to a bigger avatar? xD
its 130 x 112, its so not fair lol :C
joke.......
The rules don't apply to staff most times.
The rules apply just fine to staff, having a slightly bigger avatar than most members isn't that big of a deal. The avatar size rule is there so that you don't have huge images in a thread, if one person has a slightly bigger avatar it doesn't affect the thread look or load time.
(09-11-2012, 10:59 PM)Bositman Wrote: The rules apply just fine to staff, having a slightly bigger avatar than most members isn't that big of a deal. The avatar size rule is there so that you don't have huge images in a thread, if one person has a slightly bigger avatar it doesn't affect the thread look or load time.

so how did you do it? ;D

Oh wise greek god, please give me the answer!
I set the max avatar dimensions to 130x130 in the admin CP, changed my avatar, then set it to 100x100.