bad frame rate on need for speed pro street
i have been playing dark cloud 2 and even though it is running between 23 and 27 fps i can still play it but need for speed pro street isn't even getting over 10 fps can anyone help me to get it to play at least at 20 fps i can't do anything with it averaging at 5 fps

Sponsored links

what are your specs?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-18-2014, 07:20 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: what are your specs?

i have a amd athlon™64 processor 4000+ 2.60 ghz 1 gb ram and i have 2 hard drives one with 10.6 gb memory and another with 222 gb i'm also running windows visa i know visa isn't that great for games but i got this computer for 100 dollars and since it has a 222 gb hard drive in it i thought i was a decent computer it is also emachine. some day when i get the money to i will change the operating system to something that is better if there isn't anything better i might go to windows xp because i know xp takes less ram to play games because my old laptop was xp and i only needed 500 mb too play wow but vista needs 1 gb ram to play it.
(03-18-2014, 09:19 PM)blackwing Wrote: i have a amd athlon™64 processor 4000+ 2.60 ghz 1 gb ram and i have 2 hard drives one with 10.6 gb memory and another with 222 gb i'm also running windows visa i know visa isn't that great for games but i got this computer for 100 dollars and since it has a 222 gb hard drive in it i thought i was a decent computer it is also emachine. some day when i get the money to i will change the operating system to something that is better if there isn't anything better i might go to windows xp because i know xp takes less ram to play games because my old laptop was xp and i only needed 500 mb too play wow but vista needs 1 gb ram to play it.

Your computer is simply too weak to emulate PS2 games. Changing OS to windows XP won't help.
I'm pretty surpised he could squeeze out 5 fps with this machine...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
blackwing Wrote:and since it has a 222 gb hard drive in it i thought i was a decent computer

Please learn more about hardware before buying any more computers.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
That pc is HEAVILY outdated and has no chance in running that game. I'm surprised you're 25fps in dark cloud 2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-18-2014, 11:14 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Please learn more about hardware before buying any more computers.
i didnt have the money to buy a better computer and i'm a online college student so i needed a computer so i bought it i have about a year left then i will be able to get a good job and will get a top of the line computer custom made for what i want it to do but for now i need to work with what i have
work with it, but don't play ps2 games on it. It won't be possible.
just keep playing on your PS2 for now.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i think the reason dark cloud work is because it is a lower level graphics game but it is a fun one i would play them on my ps2 but my laser is getting weak and won't read them anymore because there to scratched i will have to buy new copies of them when i get the money to for anyone that likes rpgs and hasn't played dark cloud 2 you should get it for yourself the original dark cloud is good to but you need to be more careful because unlike on 2 if your weapon breaks it will be gone so you could end up lossing out on all your hard work if you don't watch its damage level.