banned account
Why are banned account kept on here? They should be removed as users will create new alternate account after being banned which is against rules. Or ban should be lifted instantly so that they can use their previous account. But if anyone dont like their account they should be deleted because some users want to use the usernames of banned accounts as they are useless. But if someone's account is banned he/she can't post. Then how they can ask for lift ban on their account.

Sponsored links

(01-10-2016, 01:27 AM)PCSX2PS2 Wrote: Why are banned account kept on here? They should be removed as users will create new alternate account after being banned which is against rules. Or ban should be lifted instantly so that they can use their previous account. But if anyone dont like their account they should be deleted because some users want to use the usernames of banned accounts as they are useless. But if someone's account is banned he/she can't post. Then how they can ask for lift ban on their account.

People are banned for a reason. If they create a new account, we ban in too.

Anyway this stuff is not your concern. Please leave it to the mods and admins to worry about.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
It was also my problem. My first account was having warning so i create new to get rid of warning. But i want to use only that username of banned account. So i created new one to ask for lifting ban on previous account and deleted new account.
(01-10-2016, 01:35 AM)PCSX2PS2 Wrote: It was also my problem. My first account was having warning so i create new to get rid of warning. But i want to use only that username of banned account. So i created new one to ask for lifting ban on previous account and deleted new account.

You had a warning for a reason, you don't just create new accounts to get rid of warnings. If you do, what happened is what happened.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-10-2016, 01:35 AM)PCSX2PS2 Wrote: It was also my problem. My first account was having warning so i create new to get rid of warning. But i want to use only that username of banned account. So i created new one to ask for lifting ban on previous account and deleted new account.

That directly violates rule #6
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
If someone report against me and if i have done nothing , would i get banned? Maybe because i get a bit irrelevant to topic. Would there be checking for report?
Nope. We don't have mods.
Anyone who is reported is insta-banned.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-16-2016, 05:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Nope. We don't have mods.
Anyone who is reported is insta-banned.

Are you feeling a bit disgruntled dude? Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-16-2016, 04:17 PM)PCSX2PS2 Wrote: If someone report against me and if i have done nothing , would i get banned? Maybe because i get a bit irrelevant to topic. Would there be checking for report?

If your post is reported an email is sent to all mods and admins that links back to the post. We then look at it and decide what to do.
Ok and if the other user who are involved in that thread would they also get warning because they are involved in thread which will going to be banned? I think others will not get warning.