Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bass boost on spu2x can be done?
and that`s the idea,dunno if it can be done,but it will be a nice feature in spu2x the bass boost,beacuse this kind of sound sounds great for games i think,explosions,hits and all that stuff Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

It already supports Winamp DSP plugins. I use that feature myself Tongue2
(Currently using "Enhancer 0.17")
(02-01-2010, 05:02 PM)rama Wrote: It already supports Winamp DSP plugins. I use that feature myself Tongue2

oh,i dont knew that,how it works,can you explain me?
(02-01-2010, 05:02 PM)rama Wrote: It already supports Winamp DSP plugins. I use that feature myself Tongue2

i would like 2 know also Laugh
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Sure.
First get some Winamp dsp plugins and also "dsp stacker" for simpler use. Install all those.
Then edit the SPU2-X.ini so it looks like this:
Code:
[DSP PLUGIN]
Filename=C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Plugins\dsp_stacker.dll
Fill in your path to the Winamp program directory of course.

Now you can enable the "Use dsp plugin" option in SPU2-X, start a game,
add / remove / configure the plugins via the dsp stacker interface.
(02-06-2010, 11:26 PM)rama Wrote: Sure.
First get some Winamp dsp plugins and also "dsp stacker" for simpler use. Install all those.
Then edit the SPU2-X.ini so it looks like this:
Code:
[DSP PLUGIN]
Filename=C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Plugins\dsp_stacker.dll
Fill in your path to the Winamp program directory of course.

Now you can enable the "Use dsp plugin" option in SPU2-X, start a game,
add / remove / configure the plugins via the dsp stacker interface.

very thanks Smile
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I'm also going to up the post-amp on SPU2-X significantly, when I get a chance to work on it (hopefully soon). It should be 2-4x louder than it is currently, and the extra volume will add some clipping to the waveform which, in turn, usually helps give bass a nice "thud" presence.

(it's low now because of old bugs that caused bad distortion, but I'm pretty sure that's all fixed now).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(02-07-2010, 02:08 AM)Air Wrote: I'm also going to up the post-amp on SPU2-X significantly, when I get a chance to work on it (hopefully soon). It should be 2-4x louder than it is currently, and the extra volume will add some clipping to the waveform which, in turn, usually helps give bass a nice "thud" presence.

(it's low now because of old bugs that caused bad distortion, but I'm pretty sure that's all fixed now).

that should be nice,beacuse this plugin sounds lower than others,unlike zero-spu for example Tongue