best config speed best comptability for dragon quest 8 pal french in software mode ?
hello
what is the best config in speed and compatibility mode for the game software
dragon quest 8 pal called me exactly what French please copy the image with desktop pc please here is a big thank you in advance

Sponsored links

Not totally sure what you mean in the 3rd line in your sentence but here it goes...For that CPU to run in SW mode you would need to clock the CPU around 3.5 ghz. This ia a CPU and GPU intensive game. For HW mode (preferred mode) the CPU needs to be around 3.1 ghz. You will definitely need speedhacks such as EE and VU cycle stealing. I used to have almost the exact same hardware last year so I know.

Also, I have NTSC but this problem might be the same. When you visit the home of Kalderasha (English version of his name is all I know) you may see that his door looks physically detached from his home. Temporarily, you will need to change the clamping modes from none to extra. This will cause a temporary slowdown until you are finished with the plot point involving his house.

The only time in the game SW mode is truly needed is regarding any of the black and white flashbacks in the game, as HW mode will not render them properly.
please what is hw and sw?

I speak French I used google translation to translate to different languages

(01-01-2013, 02:18 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: Not totally sure what you mean in the 3rd line in your sentence but here it goes...For that CPU to run in SW mode you would need to clock the CPU around 3.5 ghz. This ia a CPU and GPU intensive game. For HW mode (preferred mode) the CPU needs to be around 3.1 ghz. You will definitely need speedhacks such as EE and VU cycle stealing. I used to have almost the exact same hardware last year so I know.

Also, I have NTSC but this problem might be the same. When you visit the home of Kalderasha (English version of his name is all I know) you may see that his door looks physically detached from his home. Temporarily, you will need to change the clamping modes from none to extra. This will cause a temporary slowdown until you are finished with the plot point involving his house.

The only time in the game SW mode is truly needed is regarding any of the black and white flashbacks in the game, as HW mode will not render them properly.
I apologize for my abbreviations. HW refers to hardwae mode in the GSdx plugin. SW of course refers to software mode.
Hardware Mode Direct3D9 (Hardware), because your graphics card does not support Direct X 11. Set resolution to Native. Uncheck HardwareHacks. You should be good after that.
CPU: SandyBridge-E 3970X @ 5 Ghz GPU: Quad sli GTX 690's
MOBO: EVGA Classified SRX STORAGE: 8x Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB (4 TB) RAID 0
RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 96GB 2133 Mhz OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit
COOLER: Phase Cooling OCZ Cryo-Z (Temps: -37 C) PSU: EVGA SuperNova Nex1500 Classified Biggrin

and please and software mode only?

(01-01-2013, 08:06 AM)Princeatom Wrote: Hardware Mode Direct3D9 (Hardware), because your graphics card does not support Direct X 11. Set resolution to Native. Uncheck HardwareHacks. You should be good after that.
hardware mode is preferred for better speed
but otherwise I prefer software mode please?

(01-01-2013, 05:00 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: hardware mode is preferred for better speed
(01-01-2013, 05:12 PM)michellefland Wrote: but otherwise I prefer software mode please?

the best config using sofwtare mode would be the default one.
of course, the game will be unplayable, but if you want to try...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
but just the game in software mode and slow
final fantasy 10 by cons and very fast in software mode

otherwise you advise me what to what for it to be faster in software mode?

(01-01-2013, 07:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: the best config using sofwtare mode would be the default one.
of course, the game will be unplayable, but if you want to try...