best graphic setting for KH2 in my laptop
I have intel i5 4210U and Intel HD 4400 Graphics.

With default setting, its speed is good with good graphics but I want to know if it's possible to make my graphic even better. You know, HD 4400 isn't really bad but not good either...

Could you recommend me what I can do for better graphic setting?

Thanks.

Sponsored links

You really can't pull any scaling off with IGPU in that laptop. I have the same chip in my laptop and it's just not possible to go above native. You can maybe try using the FX shader, but the results won't be great
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Hmm Okay.

I am pretty content with current setting,but wished that it could be graphically better.
Yeah, KH2 requires a decent gpu to run well with scaling.
What about lessening the graphic to make it faster? sometimes the screen shortly turns black and i can't see well..
you could lowering the internal resolution, but you won't get massive performance gain
What can I do with occasional black screen?
It doesn't happen in every map but I don't want it to happen when I am assaulting miserable XIII chumps
what are your settings?
(01-19-2015, 10:33 AM)antiminaj2752 Wrote: What can I do with occasional black screen?
It doesn't happen in every map but I don't want it to happen when I am assaulting miserable XIII chumps
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I5 4210U @1,7Ghz(4CPU)~2.4ghz, Windows 8.1 64 bit
intel HD 4400
RAM 4096MB
Direct X 11
PCSX2 1.2.1 r5875
ALL default setting. I only set controllers setting
Kingdom hearts 2

I forgot to mention that I can't see my party's HP