• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best samurai/ninja games?
im noob in play pcsx2 , so i don't know much titles
since now i tried some like

Tenchu FS and tenchu WOH,
way of samurai 1 and 2
samurai warriors
shinobido

someone can suggest me some more good title?

thxxLaugh

Sponsored links

The only game i can think of is Ninja Gaiden. There's also a whole slew of fighting games that have ninja characters in them, such as Mortal Kombat and Samurai Showdown, but that may not be for you.
Blood Will Tell
Bujingai The Forsaken City
Genji Dawn of the Samurai

I-Ninja Tongue2
(11-03-2012, 05:57 PM)NormO Wrote: The only game i can think of is Ninja Gaiden. There's also a whole slew of fighting games that have ninja characters in them, such as Mortal Kombat and Samurai Showdown, but that may not be for you.

ok i liked samurai shodown but now i'm looking more a historical based game on samurai ninja without too much "incredible powers" and other anachronistic things

Tenchu,way of samurai and samurai warriors are in the way i like, i'm wondering if there r others Smile

(11-03-2012, 06:40 PM)vsub Wrote: I-Ninja Tongue2

lol quite close to my expectations Laugh

however thanks for replies
Shinobi/Nighshade
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai is a really fun game. Sony sent it to me for free back in 2006 and I didn't play it for a few months later, but when I finally did open the case, I couldn't stop playing. Great game with some good replay value. It's short though, but oh well. Much better than the PS3 sequel to me, which was actually *too* long.

Glad you enjoyed Tenchu, that's my favorite ninja series ever. Wish they'd make a new one... Tenchu 4 was kinda mediocre.

I second the Shinobi/Nightshade recommendation. Difficulty might get on your nerves, but it's fun once you get used to it. Really fast-paced.
naruto games trololol xD

mini ninja's was awsome ;D
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
No one has mentioned Tenchu or Shinobi?!?
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(11-15-2012, 04:20 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: No one has mentioned Tenchu or Shinobi?!?

ever read the first post?
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
(11-15-2012, 04:20 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: No one has mentioned Tenchu or Shinobi?!?

I misspelled Shinobi, but I mentioned it