best setup for tales of the abyss?
AMD Athlon X2 5200+
2GIG RAM
8800GTS

i can't pass the battle tutorial with van T_T

Sponsored links

sorry, you will have MANY MANY slowdowns... situations with 100% speed will be rare. Tutorial with Van is one of the "fastest scenes".
i have Phenom II x2 550 @ 3800mhz and even i sometimes get slowdowns in this game in few scenes in which there are many NPC's
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
oh ?
I got near full speed with my rig 90% of the game
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well with hacks I don't have full speed but it's still playable 20-40(the last time I test the game was on r1504)
Play the game in Hardware mode. Your graphics card is fast enough. You shouldn't need hacks.
C2D E8500 3166mhz => running 3800mhz, 2GB RAM, Asus GT240 512mb GDDR5 overclocked
Currently playing: none on PCSX2
(02-26-2010, 12:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: oh ?
I got near full speed with my rig 90% of the game

[Image: 1267026053904.gif]

no you dont, stop spreading false info. Your cpu isint even able of runing FFX, not mentioning TotA. Running with all speedhacks and funny frame skipping that makes game stutter and makes gsdx show wrong FPS, does not equal "full speed".
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Huh? It is capable of running FFX and more... many people have with slower machines too including me. You seem to be the one spreading false info... sure tales of the abyss wont be full speed everywhere but very playable should be.

(02-26-2010, 10:02 AM)anbuboy Wrote: i can't pass the battle tutorial with van T_T

What exactly is the problem? Please show us your PCSX2 version and settings and screenshots of the problem if possible.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Quote:no you dont, stop spreading false info
yes I did. It's not false info.

Quote:Running with all speedhacks and funny frame skipping that makes game stutter and makes gsdx show wrong FPS, does not equal "full speed".

Oh really ? Well, you just tought me something Smile

Quote:Your cpu isnt even able of runing FFX, not mentioning TotA

you definitely made my day Laugh

Edit : I just realized it was you, Nataq. Sry, If I took it seriously Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
can you post a best setup for my spec? T_T
edit: sorry, with that cpu I dont think you can get max speed. You can try speed hack, but it won't be enjoyable.