bleach blade battlers 2nd shadowlady fix
thanks shadowlady for the wonderfull fix for this problem,now the game reaches full speed easily with d3dx10,but there is still one problem during kaname tosen bankai (the one in wich the character becomes invisible) during that banaki the speed drop is pretty huge, from 60fps to 20fps, any way to solve this ?
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

(04-26-2011, 04:15 PM)diegochiha Wrote: thanks shadowlady for the wonderfull fix for this problem,now the game reaches full speed easily with d3dx10,but there is still one problem during kaname tosen bankai (the one in wich the character becomes invisible) during that banaki the speed drop is pretty huge, from 60fps to 20fps, any way to solve this ?

Do we have to enable something on the .ini of gsdx? I stll have the shadow in bleach.

Edit: ops... i just found out its not all shadow that were remove but only the one cast on players... should have read the change log correctly.
yes indeed it was only the shadow cast on players wich was removed, and beacuse of that the speed is playable now, but somehow kaname tosen isnt very playable right now Wacko
Don't use Tosen, that guy suxxors? Tongue2

I'll try to check it later but I doubt it's the same problem...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@ shadow lady

Hey tosen is not that bad, thanks for looking after this
Pray tell, where might I be able to find this fix? My search-fu is failing me. Thanks!
@ ilovejedd

You'll have to compile GSdx from the source code yourself or wait until the 0.9.8 beta is out
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Hmmm... I'm getting ~40FPS with that bankai so it looks more like system slowdown for you (got ~20fps with older GSdx...) but still in software mode it's 100+ fps...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Is it already in the SVN? Unless dependencies have changed from January, I've already got Visual Studio 2008 set-up.
(04-27-2011, 05:14 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Hmmm... I'm getting ~40FPS with that bankai so it looks more like system slowdown for you (got ~20fps with older GSdx...) but still in software mode it's 100+ fps...

but still its a bug in hardware mode, it plays nice on sofware mode thoughLaugh