[blog] Path 3 Masking / Geometry Syncing
U also mentioned about auto game fixes to fix game with problems that r still there so maybe try a game fix for jak and it will fix ratchet because the people that made ratchet helped naughty dog make the graphics for jak 2 and 3

Sponsored links

The ratchet games require software mode to look right, of course that causes a huge lag in performance so some users are willing to live with the bad graphics. So this in itself should be a user choice.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Apologies if this is sort of a highjack, What is required to get Jak, Ratchet games, ect. i read somewhere it had to do with Mipmapping, which is impossible on our current GSDX, and it would have to be rewritten from scratch for it to work, Just curious if thats the case.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(05-01-2012, 09:54 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Apologies if this is sort of a highjack, What is required to get Jak, Ratchet games, ect. i read somewhere it had to do with Mipmapping, which is impossible on our current GSDX, and it would have to be rewritten from scratch for it to work, Just curious if thats the case.

you can play them with software mode and that that is the case.

refraction, that is not Persona 3, it's Persona 4

Tongue
PC Specs: AMD FX 8350, 16GB RAM, GTX 780
Games beaten with PCSX2: Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Persona 4
I took a picture off the web and guessed, so sue me Tongue2

Is it able GIF path3 masking controlled by GS plugin? i know it such stupid question , cos I am not coder. Sorry I just wonderng... Thank you Smile
Not in the least as it is part of the GIF unit which is the part which connects the DMA access to the GS unit, so the control for this is in the emulator rather than the plugin.

I read here http://www.philvaz.com/games/PS2.htm ,,,Is it same methode pcsx2 emulate PS2? Sorry coz I am so curious... Thank you Wink
You said . The GIF packets can come through the PATH3 DMA channel lumped together, where in actual fact, we should have been stalling half way through it, but in the emulator, we "didn' really care what these packets were ". everything out of sync coz you ignore DMA channel (see diagram my attached file). Sorry What I read different with yours on site above on "Procedural Rendering on PS2" section... Thank you Smile correct me If Im wrong Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)