[blog] The History of PCSX2
I thought you might like to read an interview i had with Shadow in 2012, It certainly fits in with this Blog
ME: What inspired you to start such a challenging project. Also you left just when it was starting to really develop, why?
Shadow: Hey, many reason for leaving pcsx2 ,basically after 4 years of active developing (pcsx2 began at early 2001 and i was an active member until 2005 ) i kinda lost interest on pcsx2 , mainly because i had already spent too many hours in debugging and was kinda bored. Imagine that debugging in 2001 was really painfull since i only had a pII 450 and even my ram (128mb) was almost as much as pcsx2 was needed . Most of the games were running at 1fps if i was lucky
That's sorta my story on pcsx2
ME: 1 fps lol Well that would be painful
Was Pcsx2 your idea or was it a group idea?, I know you where working with the Pcsx, team ,Did you intend Pcsx2 would run commercial games or was it just a homebrew project?
Shadow: linuzappaz and I were working on pcsx project and thought it was fun to check how it might go to pcsx2. Never expected the project to reach the compatiblity it has now but was really amazing to watch the progress
ME: Thanks for your time Shadow and good luck on your future projects
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*

Sponsored links

that was a awesome history pcsx2 has Cool
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I wonder what Shadow is doing now.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-10-2014, 04:36 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I wonder what Shadow is doing now.

Let us ask ceiling cat Tongue