[blog] The amusement continues....
The new version of PCSX2 is out, development continues, ideas flow through the team and new ideas for fun spring to mind, just to forget about the work at hand for five minutes! This time, in the form of a video containing "misheard lyrics". We all listen to songs and sometimes completely miss the correct lyrics in a song, but i decided to go one step further with this following number and see what i could make in english out of a song which is sung in sweedish (afaik). The idea came around after Falcon4ever was thinking of ideas for a 404 page on a subdomain of ours to wind up one of the other team members, with the use of an annoying song.

Well, needless to say, it worked, but the song was so crap i figured i'd make it a bit more fun, sat down with Cool Edit open for a while and jotted down what i "thought" i heard!

So in its full glory here is the song with the misheard lyrics written below. You will need Flash Player installed, big thanks to Falcon4ever for mocking this up! I detest flash...

Original Song: Caramell - Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix)

* update *
A small preloader bug prevented the video from working in IE7, it should be fixed now.
- Falcon4ever

A Jap song with lyrics as heard by refraction Tongue.

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links