budakai tenkaichi 3 fps
why when i play 2player the fps goes to 10-20fps and when i play 1player it stays in 60fps

Sponsored links

I guess your PC isn't up to the task.
2 player mode is very demanding
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Especially gpu. Decreasing internal res can help a bit, but at least for me it's just 10fps more on native;P, as my gpu's memory bandwidth(64GB/s) is too little and that's it's main bottleneck.
cant i help it by changing speed hack or something
You can try VU cycle stealing(set at highest - 3) any lower doesn't give any effect, but as I tried at max it does give a speedup. Not sure if it doesn't break anything through as I don't really play 2player in this game ~ doesn't use that speedhack normally. Still cannot get full speed in 2 player like that without turning off web browser;P as my gpu's memory bandwidth sucks and bottlenecks when I have lots of stuff opened.

Edit: also make note, most of fps increase with that speedhack will actually be false reading;P even if you get some speed increase in 2player. And yeah I tried without browser opened to have less bottleneck from gpu and althrough I could ran the 2player around full speed when using turbo at 70fps(on a pal game soo 20fps above full;P), the sound was desync and special attacks animations which disable split screen ran at true 70fps which was a bit stupid to watch soo I don't recommend it at all.
how do you use turbo plz help
Erm by pressing TAB?;P by default it's 200% through which would be 100fps in pal 120 in ntsc as long as your system could get to it, which is unlikely if you have 10-20fps. The thing is with that speedhack the game "could" depending what limits you speed "a bit" if you would lack just few, but will hit max fps much sooner before reaching max speed, soo you need higher fps limit, by setting turbo for 140%(emulation settings>GS) or soo, doing such will break the timings and it's not really worth as I said. Desperation should have it's limits.

I shouldn't have mention that to begin with couse in my case I had more fps and probably different bottlenecks to begin with soo you will need to experiment and stand on your head and it could still not be enough. The simple fact still applies that 2player mode is much more demanding with probably all games that use split screen as it needs to render twice as much.
i have pcsx2 0.9.6 and i think u are talking about 0.9.8
Sorry my fault, I failed exams from mind reading and other paranormal guessing even at primary school level and usually try to talk about currently supported versions by default.
so do u now about pcsx2 0.9.6