call of duty 2 & 3
hi, has anyone investigated why cod 2 & 3 don't work on hardware mode?

Sponsored links

I think it does in the latest git build, possibly not in 1.4,what version are you using ? What are your gsdx settings?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i use opengl hw for FH & WAW FF which are playable
crc hack partial
mip map basic
accurate data (is it date or data? says date, just assume it's typo?)
allow 8 bit textures

been using 1.4.0

tried 1.5.0 but for 2 & 3 the menus and ingame gfx are still all corrupt and game runs really slow in hw
can't play in software, my 3570k can't get a decent framerate, and with speedhacks it adds stuttering and werid movement lag

btw, what are the 60fps codes i've read about and what do they do? i haven't been able to find an explanation for their use?? i know it's obviously some sort of hack but what are the benefits of trying them?
Could you show me what the graphics look like in game? Might help us diagnose it!

Also what is the Blending Accuracy set to?

60fps codes are basically hacks for games designed for the PAL territory, so they run at 60fps instead of 50fps, it's not a magic performance fixer unfortunately.

Might not fully work at least a CoD is bad don't know the version.
(04-27-2017, 01:06 PM)refraction Wrote: 60fps codes are basically hacks for games designed for the PAL territory, so they run at 60fps instead of 50fps, it's not a magic performance fixer unfortunately.
No, the 60 FPS patches make a game from any region which run at 30/25 real FPS, run at the the full 60/50 FPS. It gives a smoother feel and look, but it also makes the game more demanding. So don't use it if you're already struggling to get the game to run at 100% without it.
So it does what I said and more then? Tongue2

(04-27-2017, 07:21 PM)refraction Wrote: So it does what I said and more then? Tongue2
No, it doesn't do what you said. And they're not specifically for PAL games either.
well if it makes them run at the "full 60/50fps" it's not a "60fps" patch, it's a full speed patch, or something of that nature.

(04-27-2017, 07:57 PM)refraction Wrote: well if it makes them run at the "full 60/50fps" it's not a "60fps" patch, it's a full speed patch, or something of that nature.
Yeah, but the user that began the thread started out with NTSC-U releases, so at least those are 60 FPS patches.