can't get codes to work
i used pcsx2ce to make a pnatch file in the cheats file but when i load the game it notices the cheat file but always says 0 cheats activated what am i doing wrong. i wanted to use some codes on dark cloud 2 to make my weapons stronger but i can't get them to work.

Sponsored links

have u selected 'enable cheats' in system menu?
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(03-16-2014, 07:12 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: have u selected 'enable cheats' in system menu?
yes i have cheats enabled on the systems tab but still doesn't work
Do show the codes.
(03-17-2014, 04:45 AM)Coornio Wrote: Do show the codes.
i'm putting a attachment of the pnatch file i have been trying to get to work if anyone can figure out what i did wrong please let me know dark cloud takes a lot of time to make good weapons so i wanted to use the cheats to speed it up some

Attached Files
.pnach   1DF41F33.pnach (Size: 310 bytes / Downloads: 295)
(03-17-2014, 09:53 AM)blackwing Wrote: i'm putting a attachment of the pnatch file i have been trying to get to work if anyone can figure out what i did wrong please let me know dark cloud takes a lot of time to make good weapons so i wanted to use the cheats to speed it up some

First, the cheats are commented out (the // in front marks a line as a comment)
Second, those cheats won't work because they need to be converted to their RAW form, currently this is encoded for a specific program like gameshark for example and won't work.
Third, once you get the cheats converted, you need to format them to the pnach style that PCSX2 uses.

Check this guide for taking care the last two of the issues: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-A-simplis...or-dummies
(03-17-2014, 02:10 PM)Coornio Wrote: First, the cheats are commented out (the // in front marks a line as a comment)
Second, those cheats won't work because they need to be converted to their RAW form, currently this is encoded for a specific program like gameshark for example and won't work.
Third, once you get the cheats converted, you need to format them to the pnach style that PCSX2 uses.

Check this guide for taking care the last two of the issues: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-A-simplis...or-dummies

i tried to follow the directions in that forum but it stil isn't working but i just noticed something the game is a us version but my bios is japan could that be a be a problem because i couldn't find a us bios if so could someone post me a direct link to a us bios
Quote:could that be a be a problem because i couldn't find a us bios if so could someone post me a direct link to a us bios

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go