can you use a pc pad controller?
will the software recognise it?

i'm looking to get the microsoft xbox one, I've read it comes with an installation disk, could that be a problem? or does it have to be a plug and play.

i know you can assign PS2 buttons to keys, but will it work for a pad?

Sponsored links

as long as windows recognizes it (with or without installation software), pcsx2 will be able to use it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-26-2010, 07:22 AM)jesalvein Wrote: as long as windows recognizes it (with or without installation software), pcsx2 will be able to use it.
great, could you tell me how slow the games actually are? have you hade experience. are they so slow that its not really playable? I know it depends on the spec:
AMD Athlon II X4 Quad Core 630 2.80GHz Processor
XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB DDR5

do the games chug, so that they arnt really playable?
some do, others don't.
As your rig seems to be average for pcsx2, give it a try with the games you have.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-26-2010, 07:26 AM)TheSophist Wrote:
(04-26-2010, 07:22 AM)jesalvein Wrote: as long as windows recognizes it (with or without installation software), pcsx2 will be able to use it.
great, could you tell me how slow the games actually are? have you hade experience. are they so slow that its not really playable? I know it depends on the spec:
AMD Athlon II X4 Quad Core 630 2.80GHz Processor
XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB DDR5

do the games chug, so that they arnt really playable?
overclock your CPU to at least 3.5ghz and you will be able to play at full speed a good deal of games.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.