cant get 0.9.8 to load a game
i can get everything else to run fine. ran the bios and it checks out fine. but when i try to load a game, it crashes. i only have one game (fire pro wrestling returns, us version, actual cd and not iso image). works fine on 0.9.6 aside from a crash when you try to enter a barbwire deathmatch. havent tried it on 0.9.7 as i just downloaded it. i would prefer to use 0.9.8 if possible. any help on getting it working properly would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored links

Rip the ISO from the CD and try it that way. Running the ISO is faster and most of the time more stable than running from the CD.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
how do i do that? a bit of a newbie as far as that goes. and i THINK i figured it out a bit. found a file on the cd called slus something or other which i believe is the game itself but it refuses to run. what am i doin wrong?
Use Imgburn to make an ISO of the disc. It's very straight-forward. Wink
thank you so much! ill get right on it!
got imageburn to work and voila! the image loads! a bit slow but i think i can fix that. having a hell of a time trying to configure my pc game controller so i can use it with this. once thats done i can properly test it and see if it works better than 0.9.6