Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"card" game?
what im looking is not exactly a card game, something that you get your tactic outside battle and put it into use inside, in a turn based combat

something between Kingdom Hearts for PSP (not PS2 version, totally different concept) or GBA's Megaman battle network 1 and 2 (loved this one), or even pokemon

is there something like this?

and persona games are similar, but not exactly what i mean (can only control 1, not all)
CPU E8400, 4GB RAM and ATI 4890 Vapor-X

Sponsored links

any Kingdom hearts EXCEPT CoM uses that system. but I don't know of any outside of that that do
afaik, KH is not turn based

plus, honestly, playing with goofy at the age of 27 isnt my style

thanks anyway
the only "turn-based" games you'll find are OLD rpgs, or the horrid FF13.

but I do challenge you to come up with something else, you're limting your options far too much. you COULD try .hack// .hack//G.U. but I doubt that's what you're after eiother, despite being awesome games.
well, shadow hearts, ffx, ffxii, persona... all those are turn based rpgs

and yes, i own the horrid 25-hours of tutorial and linear gameplay "final fantasy"... 70€ worst spend in my life
Turn based are Console-style RPGs
Here you'll find tons of rpgs...use the sub-categories to see rpgs of the sub-category you want
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/list-48

I think Monster Rancher games are similar to Pokemon games or maybe Digimon games.

I like RPGs in which you can create custom items/equipments and so on but the bad thing is that I think I've played all of those type of games and now I can't find a good RPG to play
Did you try grandia 2 & 3?

(10-07-2010, 07:59 PM)Karoshi Wrote: well, shadow hearts, ffx, ffxii, persona... all those are turn based rpgs

and yes, i own the horrid 25-hours of tutorial and linear gameplay "final fantasy"... 70€ worst spend in my life
It was not a bad game if you don't care if it's open world or not.
I enjoyed it till the end.
Shame they made the summons so weak.
Should have increased their stats if their summoners increase in stats as well. Like Yuna and her aeons in FFX.
[Image: 1454055.png]
yes, grandia 2 was one of the first rpgs i played

any other suggestion?
still would like some suggestions