cdvdGigaherz - Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin
irc would be a fairly direct method
do not ask how to get there
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

Hey, just wanted to say this plug-in really does the trick; I was having stammering problems with the physical CDVD plug-in included with PCSX (PEOPS) so I created an ISO file to play KH2. Now I can run the game from the disc at a comparable speed; thank you!
can it play ISO Images? ang .img files?? hmmm, maybe it can answer my question...
Who Am I? I'am the "CUTEST" VAMPIRE that ever LIVED! HappyTongue
@putanginamo : yes but you need demon tools program or else to mount your ISO game first then play with this plugin.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(04-11-2009, 11:29 AM)Register Wrote: @putanginamo : yes but you need demon tools program or else to mount your ISO game first then play with this plugin.

tHnx!. hmm i wonder where i can download, or buy those daemon tools prograM??? ryt?? hehehe... thnx.. can any1 give me a link to donload/buy that tool program blah, blah, harhar... sorry for my naughtiness
Who Am I? I'am the "CUTEST" VAMPIRE that ever LIVED! HappyTongue
you don't have to mount the iso to use it, just use Linuz Iso Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Well that case (linuzISO reading ISO GAME) if you play game without THis gigaherzcdvd plugin. but you can try this plugin direct reading to your dvdrom too but this isnt recomanded way.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
thanx
Hey, im trying to use Gigaherz's CDVD plugin to run a .iso of FFX but when i try to start the game i keep getting the error message "DVD player is not set up". Realmk recently said that this plug in was able to play .iso's for him, what am i doing wrong?

if linuzISO is the way to go can someone post a link, cause i cant find one.... im a n00b i know.
(05-05-2009, 09:50 PM)Ginobi024 Wrote: Realmk recently said that this plug in was able to play .iso's for him, what am i doing wrong?
he's probably mounting it Tongue

(05-05-2009, 09:50 PM)Ginobi024 Wrote: if linuzISO is the way to go can someone post a link, cause i cant find one.... im a n00b i know.
this is the best way to go (and it should be included with the installer Mellow, try reinstalling pcsx2 Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja