cdvdGigaherz - Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin
Sooo... I downloaded this plugin to use with gameshark. I loaded the emulator with no disk, put the gameshark disk in and loaded the codes and went to start the game (kingdom hearts). I put in kingdom hearts and loaded the game. The first couple times I tried, it wouldn't load the game. It would just get stuck at the disk boot and the console would repeat the same code over and over again. When it finally did switch the disks, it went to the PS2 browse screen where I could pick between the memcards and the disk. The problem here is that the codes didn't transfer. Anyone else try this successfully?
[Image: signature.jpg]

Sponsored links

just one thing: this plugin is awesome *_*
thanks for coding it... and stuff
Hey so I just got this emulator, and I am trying to run my kingdom hearts II with it. I actually own the game, and the emulator doesn't seem to be working. I am new so it could be I simply misclicked at the wrong spot. According to the guide I am supposed to use this plugin, but I don't think its working right. I chose the drive that my disk is in, but I don't know what I am missing because when I try boot CDVD it fails and the emulator crashes
Bluestun, could you please repost that in Plugin Discussion, rather than this thread, this is a release thread. Thanks.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Can I have a list of significant updates to the plugin since pcsx2 rev. 1888 and cdvd emulation, i'm trying to track down at which rev. rugby league 2 world cup edition started working in order to supply the same fix for OPL.
PC Specs
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz
Memory: 768MB DDR2
GPU: SiS 650
SPU: Philips PSC605
You sure it's this plugin that made it work? There's not been much work into it for a while as far as I remember.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
This hasnt been updated since 2008, r1888 is much newer than that, so the likelyhood is it is either SPU2x (which had a big compability fix) or the emulator itself. I suggest you check old versions of those against newer versions of the plugins/emulator first.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sad 
-How to set PSX2 0.9.6 ,or add something "file configutation .ini" to run
(instantly) the preferred game from to the shortcut "pcsx2.exe" ,withot others
rules like: file-run iso image- ...etc
I saw this to somebody but ,I can't accomplish this !!!
You really shouldn't be using 0.9.6 these days but 0.9.8. Also I don't think 0.9.6 ever got command line support
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, commandline was added more recently, and works great with 0.9.8.

Here is a thread on it from about a year ago. Obviously, it's more functional with 0.9.8.