Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chat room for pcsx2
wouldnt it be better if there was a pcsx2 chat room for its members
and guests
i figure it would eliminate a deal of threads
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.net/contact.php
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Make an IRC channel or a tinychat room if you really want one.
I doubt it will be used a lot though.
[Image: 1454055.png]
(10-22-2010, 12:33 AM)ChronicNL Wrote: Make an IRC channel or a tinychat room if you really want one.

would it count as a contribution too pcsx2?
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.
(10-22-2010, 12:59 AM)kekdeyardrat Wrote:
(10-22-2010, 12:33 AM)ChronicNL Wrote: Make an IRC channel or a tinychat room if you really want one.

would it count as a contribution too pcsx2?

It wouldn't be an official channel.
Realize that most people find the emulator, run into a problem and then check out the forum.
They don't search for an IRC channel on the forum to state their problem.

If I were a first time poster and had a problem, I wouldn't search for an IRC channel on a forum either.
You people do realize that the link I posted shows the official PCSX2 IRC channel right? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-22-2010, 01:04 AM)ChronicNL Wrote:
(10-22-2010, 12:59 AM)kekdeyardrat Wrote: would it count as a contribution too pcsx2?

It wouldn't be an official channel.
Realize that most people find the emulator, run into a problem and then check out the forum.
They don't search for an IRC channel on the forum to state their problem.

If I were a first time poster and had a problem, I wouldn't search for an IRC channel on a forum either.

eh guess so...
unless its made for tech support purposes only.
helping would be more faster
and dealing with heavy noobs would be easier
(10-22-2010, 01:12 AM)Bositman Wrote: You people do realize that the link I posted shows the official PCSX2 IRC channel right? Tongue

I saw the huge list of people who did what and clicked it away without reading the whole thing.
It's appears to be very silent though.
(10-22-2010, 01:18 AM)ChronicNL Wrote:
(10-22-2010, 01:12 AM)Bositman Wrote: You people do realize that the link I posted shows the official PCSX2 IRC channel right? Tongue

I saw the huge list of people who did what and clicked it away without reading the whole thing.
It's appears to be very silent though.

i did the same
#pcsx2 on efnet. Home of anything BUT pcsx2. Tongue2