checking compatibility for smackdown vs raw (2010)
Sad My pc configurationSmile
1. 3gb ddr2 ram
2. intel core 2 duo 2.93
3. nvidia 9400gt 512mb (pixel shredder >3.0)
4. pcsx2 latest
Can i run smackdown vs raw (2010) on my pc without getting slowed down??
i tried it already but the game works fine upto player selection and asa match begins the whole get slows down with irritating hanging sound also.....
i also tried checking in the all speed hacks option with fps modified to 60....

If not , should i even hope of running god of war 2 ????ExclExclExclExcl    

Sponsored links

your GPU's quite weak unfortunately.
tick native res in gsdx options.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
getting slowed down still!!!!
Get latest plugin pack. Use speed hacks, only EE Cycle rate and two check boxes below that.
Configure sound plugin, interpolation option to linear, Disable effects processing then module as Xaudio 2, and keep synchronising as ASYNC.
In GPU plugin, use native and DX 10 mode. You should run game fine at 35+ fps.
svr2010 is not easy to emulate, I get about 1/4 speed myself with lots of speedhacks on
@ambar
ok i'll try first
(08-31-2010, 11:54 PM)Saiki Wrote: svr2010 is not easy to emulate, I get about 1/4 speed myself with lots of speedhacks on

Well I get around 28 fps with settings I mentioned, and since OP has much better CPU than mine, he should get better fps after lowering the GPU intensive settings. I have seen a video of a guy playing SVR 2010 with 9400 GT and a good CPU, he was playing it at nice speed.
on SVN 3710 my speed just about doubled I'm getting in the upsides of 38-45 fps now
(09-01-2010, 07:09 AM)ambar_hitman Wrote:
(08-31-2010, 11:54 PM)Saiki Wrote: svr2010 is not easy to emulate, I get about 1/4 speed myself with lots of speedhacks on

Well I get around 28 fps with settings I mentioned, and since OP has much better CPU than mine, he should get better fps after lowering the GPU intensive settings. I have seen a video of a guy playing SVR 2010 with 9400 GT and a good CPU, he was playing it at nice speed.

............tried everything mentioned above....
is there anything left friends that would make my game run without slowing down or i should't hope anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,had u ever found anyone running svr with nice speed having near about the same pc config. as i have???

if svr doesnt work that means god2 is not gonna work too,isnt it so???ExclExclExclExclExcl
GoW2 is working fine for me, I've beaten it a few times now. (at semi-decient speeds)