choppy/slow video, black squares, and choppy sound.
Okay, so i have been trying to play baldurs gate dark alliance.
the problems are in the tittle.
as a note i can play syphon filter 2 with no issues.
i have an intel i7 with an nvidia gefofce gtx 850m. im using the avx2 gs plugin.
If i run it on hardwear it works good almost all games i have tried. The one game i really want to play (baldurs gate) shows multi colored pixles So i swap to softwear and they go away but the video portions are laggy/choppy sound too and will cause crashing. Any settings anyone can suggest for my system or for baldurs gate?
Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work pcsx2 team!

Sponsored links

play it on your PS2.
this specific game will require a PC you don't have, and has to be played it software mode for now.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-17-2015, 07:41 AM)Hecticnorm Wrote: Okay, so i have been trying to play baldurs gate dark alliance.
the problems are in the tittle.
as a note i can play syphon filter 2 with no issues.
i have an intel i7 with an nvidia gefofce gtx 850m. im using the avx2 gs plugin.
If i run it on hardwear it works good almost all games i have tried. The one game i really want to play (baldurs gate) shows multi colored pixles So i swap to softwear and they go away but the video portions are laggy/choppy sound too and will cause crashing. Any settings anyone can suggest for my system or for baldurs gate?
Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work pcsx2 team!

You can try increasing the gsdx software threads. Can't guarantee full speed though, that game is super demanding.
Also needs the 4gb patch.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
you can get the 4gb patch from here.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction