closing PCSX2 using a controller?
hey i'm looking for a seemless experience for PCSX2 and my final step is being able to close PCSX2 using a controller.

does anyone have any solutions for this please? im using the 360 controller.

Sponsored links

You've been posting a lot of different topics all about similar things. Try making one big post with all your questions, I think you'll get more, and better, feedback that way! Smile
Yeah,buddy put your all amazing question in one thread and you get your answers. :-D
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(10-04-2013, 02:30 PM)aoaaron Wrote: does anyone have any solutions for this please? im using the 360 controller.
Gamepad not a Power Off switch ,so answer is No
(10-04-2013, 02:30 PM)aoaaron Wrote: hey i'm looking for a seemless experience for PCSX2 and my final step is being able to close PCSX2 using a controller.

does anyone have any solutions for this please? im using the 360 controller.

install XPADDER
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(10-05-2013, 02:29 AM)smartstrike Wrote: install XPADDER
And what ? Smile Just to be able to bind keyboard keys to gamepad? XPadder not good about analog controls and other things.And im not sure menus navigation will be possible..
I think OP want functionality similar to 1st XBOX with XBMC on it . But we talking about Windows here Smile
(10-05-2013, 08:56 AM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: And what ? Smile Just to be able to bind keyboard keys to gamepad? XPadder not good about analog controls and other things.And im not sure menus navigation will be possible..
I think OP want functionality similar to 1st XBOX with XBMC on it . But we talking about Windows here Smile

he could simply bind ALT+F4 to one of his buttons...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ALT+F4 will be good if PCSX2 active window and only 1 Smile
(10-05-2013, 09:08 AM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: ALT+F4 will be good if PCSX2 active window and only 1 Smile

when when plays pcsx2, I suppose it's the active window ...Glare
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hmm.. i don't know,if playing game , usually opened Firefox,some other stuff.Chatting with friends,doing something else,then going back to game ,then pausing emulator and something else again.
Probably XPadder can do the trick but i cant see a point anyways? Smile Windows about multitasking and mouse+keyboard controls.
If OP want to relax on big sofa far away from big TV,then consoles best idea.
Next thread might be about i don't know.. Surface 2 Pro and why touch controls not supported Smile