coding
Say I wanted to play around with the code for the recording feature where would I go to find it?
I'm practicing my coding and I figure if I can play around with something that already works it would be better than starting from a blank .cpp file in codeblocks.

Sponsored links

get the source from googlecode
I wouldn't recommend you play around with something that complex if you're just starting to code, youre better off writing little pointless programs yourself to achieve a goal.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I can't really code that well myself, but didn't stop me now did it? (Just been too busy of late to keep messing with it)
Have you really learnt coding from it? Other than the stuff you do breaks things Tongue2 my point is if you dont knowe what you're doing, looking at complicated stuff will not teach you anything, it will just confuse you.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-05-2013, 12:52 PM)refraction Wrote: Have you really learnt coding from it? Other than the stuff you do breaks things Tongue2 my point is if you dont knowe what you're doing, looking at complicated stuff will not teach you anything, it will just confuse you.

well, some yes. not a lot because I haven't gone that indepth, but yes I have
(08-04-2013, 08:43 PM)KurosakiUzamaki_01 Wrote: Say I wanted to play around with the code for the recording feature where would I go to find it?
I'm practicing my coding and I figure if I can play around with something that already works it would be better than starting from a blank .cpp file in codeblocks.

You could scan the SVN-folder for "recording" with 4x dnGrep.
I assume it's the files in \plugins\GSdx that is relevant here.