colors issue in budokai tenkaich 2 (0.9.8)
(08-14-2011, 11:27 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Well your game crc isn't included in the svn fix that's why it didn't helped you, that's simple to add through soo keep looking at this svn versions for crc hackfixes.

Another one for ShadowLady - uber hackfixerWink - 0xBE6A9CFB

i didn't understand you... in the game crc that i prt sc you i used the official gsdx r4600.. yesterday i've used instead of that at least 40 versions of the SVN...
you mean it's something in my options?

Sponsored links

Nah I ment your game CRC wasn't included in hackfix in latest SVN builds, simply, the game isn't fixed by fixing emulator, it's fixed by a custom hack which applies to this game. The emulator needs your game CRC listed for this hack to be applied and your game version wasn't there. Soo you'll need to wait untill that crc will be added to SVN or use the build I made for you and send you in PM.
(08-14-2011, 12:22 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Nah I ment your game CRC wasn't included in hackfix in latest SVN builds, simply, the game isn't fixed by fixing emulator, it's fixed by a custom hack which applies to this game. The emulator needs your game CRC listed for this hack to be applied and your game version wasn't there. Soo you'll need to wait untill that crc will be added to SVN or use the build I made for you and send you in PM.

solved!!!!!

he fixed my problem!!!!

tnx miseru99!!!!!

for over a month i plays this game at software render because hardware causes problem ^^....!!
tnx!! now the graphics are aussom!!

tnx...
Thanks go to Shadow Lady for actual hackfixTongue I just were nice to add your game crc to that. Anyway you're welcome.
Downloaded game in screenshot...

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64