Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
compatiable or not?
i am going to buy a graphic card soon my spec are

intel core 2 duo e7500 2.93
2gb ddr2 ram kingston
g31m-es2l ( it has PCIE x16) mother board
500gb hdd
i have bought a cabinate smps included in it iball i6363 power supply has written in site Power Supply: iBall LPE/LPS 223-400 (250 W) power supply

i am thinking to buy a xfx 9800gtx+ 1GB ddr3 is radeon hd 5670 is better than this one and is it compatiable with my spec
and radeon hd 5750 is compatiable with my spec i mean if will fix in my cabinate properly and my with my power supply
and if i buy a xfx 9800gtx+ will it compatiable with my win 7 ultimate 32bit and win xp pro service pack 3

and i can get the ati 5000 and nvidia xfx 9800gtx+ from any store of us?
pls suggest me the best card

and these graphic cards are enough for pcsx2 to emulate properly ???

thanks Smile in adavance i will keep posting till i get my solution

and i posted a question on yahoo see below the link
h**p://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100208061839AArXvwN
dont copy and paste ad http first Smile

Sponsored links

The xfx 9800gtx+ is good, but hd 5670 is not as good. One may suggest hd 5670 has the directx 11 supported, but if you do a search about pc games, you will find that there are still quite a lot of games don't support directx 10.

I am not sure what the power supply is, so I can't comment on that though it seems a bit week. If it is an extra power supply for only the graphic card, you may want to get 9800gt. If not, and you don't want to change your power supply, perhaps you should get a hd 5670.

Both cards will work on win 7 and xp

Check your local stores or online if you want to buy it.

Best card doesn't exist. It is a matter of how much you want to spend and what is available in the market.

Both card are enough for pcsx2
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(02-09-2010, 05:29 PM)CKL Wrote: The xfx 9800gtx+ is good, but hd 5670 is not as good. One may suggest hd 5670 has the directx 11 supported, but if you do a search about pc games, you will find that there are still quite a lot of games don't support directx 10.

I am not sure what the power supply is, so I can't comment on that though it seems a bit week. If it is an extra power supply for only the graphic card, you may want to get 9800gt. If not, and you don't want to change your power supply, perhaps you should get a hd 5670.

Both cards will work on win 7 and xp

Check your local stores or online if you want to buy it.

Best card doesn't exist. It is a matter of how much you want to spend and what is available in the market.
will 5670 emulate all pc games like prototype,crysis at high config

Both card are enough for pcsx2

if u know my cabinate is enough spacious for all the cards ?
and i only have to just purchase a psu or smps they both r same
pls tell me a psu which is compatiable for 5750
Like I have stated, I don't know what a smps is, nor do I want to find out. If the smps is an add-on power supply, then you don't need to purchase a new psu or another smps because it will be enough for 9800gtx+, 5670, and 5750.

Quote:will 5670 emulate all pc games like prototype,crysis at high config
I don't have those games, so I have no idea how a 5670 runs in them.

At the end of the day, you're not going to trust one person's answer to make up your decision anyway. Why don't you Google it for some reviews.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
mid range card
I recommend medium settings in games.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!