config
Hi i just downlod "one piece - the grand advature". in the begining it runs slow but without problems but when i go in to a batlle it slows down completely and there are blue strips agross the screen. WHat can i do about it, is it the configs?

AMD Athlon 4850e 2X 2,5 Ghz
3,25 GB ddr2 ram 800mhz
Geforce 8800Gts 640mb (got it for 22 pound xD )

by the way there is no sound aswell

PLS HELP

Sponsored links

Da Rulez Wrote:All users must accept and abide by the following rules when posting in these forums:

1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

2. No flaming / harassment of other members. We want to keep our forums civil and friendly. If you have an issue with a member either refer to a moderator / administrator to help or resolve it via PM

3. No spamming, off-topic or advertising posts. We will not tolerate posts that are either irrelevant to a thread's subject or to a forum's subject. Before posting, please try to find the forum that is most fit for your thread.

4. No adult material relevant posts or images/videos. This forum has users that are below 18, thus such material is prohibited.

5. This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language.

6. Keep your signature images small, at about 50kb max and 500x130 pixels, to prevent additional server load.

For each time you break one of these rules,an infraction will be issued. When you reach 100% warn level, you will be automatically banned from the forums
11-08-2008 10:24 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[Image: 2748844.png]
Closed and warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64