configuration (but I get no errors)
Hi. Can someone help me? I installed the latest software (0.9.6), I configured it in accordance with the Official English PCSX2 configuration guide, I even resolved the BIOS issue (Internet rules!!!).The next step was to go to "run" tab and hit "execute". After I configured the BIOS I tried to play the game (God of War 2).After I hit Run CD/DVD and it appears a screen which sais "Browser" & "System information" and nothing else. Is it normal?

Sponsored links

What settings? running from DVD or ISO?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
From .iso. I downloaded the game as a torrent. Inside a .iso image is a folder with an older pcsx2 emulator and instructions (useless) plus this image. I didn't use that emulator and I searched for a newer one (0.9.6).
(02-21-2010, 12:38 AM)crazy_E-fan Wrote: From .iso. I downloaded the game as a torrent.

Read the rules. No support for pirates.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Okay, but this is the whole point of these emulators, right? So the guys that don't have a console can still play the games on the PC. No one is gonna buy a game so he/she can play it on the damn PC. You're telling me you buy your games and then play them on the PC instead of the PS2? Plus, where can I find these type of games (GoW, Final Fantasy, Burnout) right now? E-bay? I know it's not correct what I'm doing but it's the only way.
Thats not the point. Although a lot might see it this way. Personally I feel more comfortable at my pc and playing my old ps2 games in high resolution is awsome.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Quote:Okay, but this is the whole point of these emulators, right? So the guys that don't have a console can still play the games on the PC. No one is gonna buy a game so he/she can play it on the damn PC. You're telling me you buy your games and then play them on the PC instead of the PS2? Plus, where can I find these type of games (GoW, Final Fantasy, Burnout) right now? E-bay? I know it's not correct what I'm doing but it's the only way.

You can find them in many online stores if you want.
Don't want to buy them and want to pirate them? No problem, do as you want but you won't get any support in our forum.
Anyway rules are rules and you broke them. Closing thread
[Image: newsig.jpg]