configuration for DBZ budokai teikachi
thx for the advice will try Smile to play a little with it. i saved the configuration how it is now so even if i mess up something i will just get it back.

Sponsored links

Hard to tell if you know that from your post soo, sorry if it's stating obviousTongue. But for NTSC/PAL games full fps means 60/50 fps, and you need full fps for natural/normal speed in game, that's why I say 40 is maybe a bit to little for a fighting game(through I wouldn't really mind such slowdown in some rpg games myself). It's one of this games that most speed problems people ever have comes from graphics, soo decreasing internal res will surely increase fps you have(except 2p mode, which is twice as demanding for gpu). FXAA causes a bit of blurriness especially at native res, but at around x2 is almost not visible in this game while smoothing all pixels nicely.
yes thanks i just tried to increase it because after i found the mistake in the config the game started to go so fast it was hard to keep up the pase of the game so i only tried it on high 1080 i will try later to adjust it for 720 or something like that to get the optimum out of it and i really apreciate your help no problm in stating the obvious we all learn something new everyday Smile
Press F4(or check emulation settings>GS and make sure it's not disabled) to turn on framelimiter;O. Then it'll never go faster than it's full speed.
thanks that helps a lot Smile