crash right after intro
rom1/rom2/erom are not errors and shouldn't affect anything like that.

Show us your pcsx2 settings as jesalvein already asked, preferably in screenshots. What game did you try anyway?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

the game im using is ffx, and regardless of if i try to play it or not it doesnt get that far, so i dont think it has anything to do with booting the game. and as for the settings i said there on default or something because i didnt know what to set it as for the sse or whatever.
should i try beta or stick to what i got?
definitely try the beta
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Excl
I have the same problem, I'm running an asus G50v notebook with dual boot, windows vista 64-bits and windows 7 64-bits, nvidia GeForce 9800M, Intel Centrino 2 (Intel dual core 2 2.42 GHz), 4GB RAM.
The thing is, I had played many times all emulators versions with no problems on both windows, but suddenly, it just stopped working. I have tried all pcsx2 versions and all Plug-in's and i have no possitive results.
I hope someone can help me too with this problem.
btw, I tried with both windows.
I have the same problem as posted before, I have a Toshiba Satellite L305D AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 2.2ghz 3gigs RAM, Graphx card Ati Radeon 3100, anyways, I followed the guide, downloaded the directx update, Have Bios, and all that stuff, running on Win 7 32-bit btw *cries*
could you both post the emulog to see what error you get, plz ?
this is all I get besides the memorycards stuff, but that doesnt have anything to do with it, if Im doing something wrong I dont know what it is.
[Image: mmbm9i.jpg]
did you try right click -> run as admin ?
Yes I did Sad