crash right after intro
Just in case be sure to disable all speedhacks.

Sponsored links

sweet its working now, well i mean its at least working. heres a screen shot, look at those graphics man! http://i48.tinypic.com/fjia1f.png
few questions though
its all slomo-y, like its choppy sounding and way slower than normal. how do i fix this? i play it through the bootcamp partition through VMfusion, could this slow it down?
another thing when i first started the emulator everything was running and it asked me to set the time zone etc, will it stay this way or will i have to keep doing that?
also how do memory cards work on this emulator? how do i save stuff?
thanks for the help btw

as for the settings its all default besides the game controls
memcards works, yeah
you configured your bios for the first time. It shouldn't ask again, now.
And I don't see any problem with the graphics.... (at least on your picture)
you never gave your full pc specs, by the way
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
how does a memcard work though? like it just saves to my hard drive?
and i never said there was a problem with graphics i meant it as look there awesome lol, cause they are, even with my ps2 slim on a tv i never got that good of color.
heres my specs, hoping you could tell me how to make the game play at full speed and not slowed down
CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06ghz
GPU:ATI Radeon HD 4670
RAM:two 2gb DDR3 1067mhz

thats all i could come up with, its not a pc its a imac so i couldnt tell you much about the hardware as i didnt build it.
moved to mac forum, then
I dunno anything about this. sry.
nooo wait this doesnt have to do with mac stuff man, im running it through windows 7 and all the parts are pc (intel)
kk
moved again Tongue2
please post your pcsx2 settings, & plugins config.
some screenshots may help.
ok i think i figured out why it runs slow, which i expected. im running boot camp through vmfusion, which is like parallels. so running stuff would be expected to be slower than normal. so i logged into windows 7 and it worked fine, everything ran smoothly except for a few sound glitches every now and then. but i did get this weird problem during CGI cutscenes it looks like this
http://i46.tinypic.com/35jgu91.png

and as for my settings there on default, and thats all i can really say because i dont know where to find out what the settings are, is there any way i can screen shot something for you?
never had this.
it may be fixed by software mode (F9 key)
well i tried hitting f9 and this is what happened
http://i45.tinypic.com/5f5fnc.png
did i miss a plugin or something?