crash twinsanity
Did you set extra rendering threads like S.sakash said? If not, do it. If you did then - that's the best you can do.

PCSX2 is heavily demanding, and software mode even more so. Laptops tend to struggle with the really demanding stuff, like software mode.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

well its okay now i just bought the pc edition of bully and hooked up my xbox controller. its much better than ur head hurting over how to make the game stop lagging thanks for the help though
I had a respond in this thread but it was deleted by someone. I said there was no solution other than software mode AND answered the fog wall question before he even asked it because I knew every one playing the game will ask about it. In the end, there was no solution -as I said- and he asked about the fog wall -as I predicted-.

Can I know, why my relevant and informative respond was deleted?
(11-16-2014, 08:24 PM)K.F Wrote: I had a respond in this thread but it was deleted by someone. I said there was no solution other than software mode AND answered the fog wall question before he even asked it because I knew every one playing the game will ask about it. In the end, there was no solution -as I said- and he asked about the fog wall -as I predicted-.

Can I know, why my relevant and informative respond was deleted?

Probably because it was irrelavant/off topic. at this time.
Anyways, if you want to ask pcsx2 staff about something like this, please do it in your own thread in the appropriate section.
no need to spam in someone else's thread
Thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
its ok [=