crash while playing digital devil saga?
for a while, i've been having issues with digital devil saga 1 crashing. i went on the discord at first to see if anyone could help, and came to the conclusion that it was due to widescreen hack but after trying the game multiple times afterward even without widescreen patches, it still ends up crashing. i think a tester even disabled the widescreen patch for the game even though it ended up not being the issue. crashes usually happen when entering different menu's like battle's, main menu and mantra's. crash happens less often in 4:3, but still occurs. at the moment, i can't really play without probability of it crashing. i went on the discord again to re explain the issue and they said something about TLB misses, but no one followed up afterwards and was wondering if anyone could help on here

Sponsored links

(03-27-2024, 02:04 AM)d1g1tal_m0n5ter Wrote: for a while, i've been having issues with digital devil saga 1 crashing. i went on the discord at first to see if anyone could help, and came to the conclusion that it was due to widescreen hack but after trying the game multiple times afterward even without widescreen patches, it still ends up crashing. i think a tester even disabled the widescreen patch for the game even though it ended up not being the issue. crashes usually happen when entering different menu's like battle's, main menu and mantra's. crash happens less often in 4:3, but still occurs. at the moment, i can't really play without probability of it crashing. i went on the discord again to re explain the issue and they said something about TLB misses, but no one followed up afterwards and was wondering if anyone could help on here

I had a similar problem, running the emulator as administrator fixed the issue for me