crc management for gsdx gui
Yeah you just don't know what we're talking about so please stop Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(06-02-2015, 08:40 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: I not polluting anything cause i trying to fiqure out what he means, he says GSDX hack, then he says CRC hack which there are 2 of in the GSDX hack window,
he was referring to the existing hacks when he was asked if he meant gsdx hacks or emulator hacks.
(06-02-2015, 08:40 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Then he mentions auto skip depth which is not crc according to info there, which why. and then mentions several other options in there and is alot other options which is WHY i asking what is ment by this. or can you really not see how what was said is confusing.
auto skip depth is a CRC hack, technically, it was an on for every game CRC hack which was checked regardless of game, so it is technically a CRC hack.
(06-02-2015, 08:40 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Which is again WHY i ask are we still gona be able to manual pick what hacks are enabled inthe GSDX HW hack config...
You will still be able to pick the combination of options for Disable CRC hacks and auto skip depth that you can currently, selectable in a dropdown.

As bosit said, read the damn thread instead of cherry picking information Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

In short there are tons of hack in gsdx Wink

There are crc hacks that are always enabled.
There are crc hacks that you can disable.
There are a couple of crc hack that can be extented (aggressive)
There is the new hack, skip auto depth, that was always on in the middle of crc option. I decided to create an option because it don't like hack Tongue2 Seriously it is a pita to debug rendering with hack enabled.

I wanted to add the later hack in crc drop down list because it must be always on for most games. However it seems it breaks a couple of game so I think I will keep it as a separated option
You can add Nanobreaker to level 2. CRC hack not needed in OpenGL (skips shadows), it gets fixed with accurate color clipping = 1 Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
We need a list of these games so we can do a news post to go with the blog Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Good news Smile