cutscenes skipping
in-game videos keep skipping on me (namely Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2)
is there a way to fix this?

btw i tried the latest beta and cutscenes works fine there but it doesnt support patches yet so i prefer playing with 0.9.6 stable.

im confused cuz im using the same plugins & bios with both versions but only the PCSX2 0.9.7 beta doesnt skip my in-game movies.

PC Specs:
CPU: i7 2.67Ghz
RAM: 6g
GPU: 2x ATI Radeon 5670 CrossFire

Sponsored links

What patches mean you?
Imagination is where we are truly real
first of all.. use the latest beta.. and check the compatibility of the game on the main website pcsx2.net
patches as in cheats and codes.. its not enabled yet for the latest beta (0.9.7.3113) unfortunately
so im stuck using 0.9.6 which as i said cant play in-game videos properly
they are just fine. you create a folder named "cheats" on the pcsx2 directory and you put there your pnatch files, last you activate them by enabling the cheats option in the system option of the gui
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
wow i didnt know that. thanks a lot.. goodbye 0.9.6 Smile
problem solved since 0.9.7 plays the in-game videos just fine.
now all i have to figure out is how to make all those small vertical cuts on the graphics vanish and my pcsx2 is perfect.
maybe using native resoltion? or high internal res?
also be sure to use the august plagin pack maybe its fixed there.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Try 1080x1080, it solves the vertical lines issues in the games I know to have it. Just don't believe in universal panacea because that same internal resolution can leave a blurry, somewhat ghostly image in others.
Imagination is where we are truly real
when i use Direct3D11 (Software) instead of Direct3D11 (Hardware) it fixes the menu graphics glitch but ruins the 3D game graphics and reverse vice versa.
OK that means it's a hardware mode bug and it will only be fixed by software. The graphics you get in software mode are actually the native Playstation 2 resolution, meaning the way you would see it on the actual console, see how bad it looks when you're used to PCSX2's upscaling? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]