dark cloud 2 invention help
ok i made an image from a pal verion of dark cloud 2 (dark chronicle)
its actually running @ 15-30fps, so speed isnt the problem.
the problem is that the ideas on the idea board are unselectable, i can take pictures and move them to the board but i cant select them to make anything.

specs:
vista
toshiba satellite l305d
amd turion x2 dual-core mobile rm-70 2.00GHz
ram 3.00gb
32bit os

pcsx2 options:
ee/iop: recomp/recomp, chop/zero, normal, flush to zero, denormals are zero
VUs: vu0 micro, vu1 micro chop/zero, normal, flush to zero, denormal are zero
GS: disable framelimiting, base 100%, slow motion 50%, turbo 200% ntsc 59.94fps, pal 50.0fps, constant skipping 2 frames to draw, 2 frames to skip
GS window:4:3 640x480
speed hacks: enabled, ee cyclerate 3, VU cycle stealing 2, other hacks all enabled, microvu hacks all enabled.
game fixes: none
running Direct3d10 soft, interlacing bob tff

is that enough info to diagnose?

Sponsored links

Are you using the latest 0.9.7 beta found here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta ?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
yes i am, its the only one ive downloaded.
Hm ok. First of all 15-30 fps are 1/4 and 1/2 of normal speed respectively (just FYI cause you said speed is ok Tongue)
Try disabling all speed hacks and loading a memory card save after you do it. See if that fixes it, if not try changing clamping to their max setting for EE and VU
what i meant is that i dont mind playing a slow game, its better than not playing at all.

nothing on both setting options. it makes the sound like it selected the ideas but nothing happens just like before.
anything else?
Hmm next idea would be pressing F9 to switch on a software renderer and see if that shows something hardware doesn't.
Also make sure you have configured both the analog sticks and the D-pad, maybe that part of the game needs the D-pad to be used for selections.
nothing with the f9, i just mapped out the right stick and nothing, already had the dpad and left stick mapped.
the only buttons used in the screen are the x the triangle and o button, the dpad and left stick if it helps.
ummm, next?
edit: are there any cheats that will give me the inventions? that would circumvent this whole problem.
im thinking of getting the english version this week if this cant be rosolved, ill just trade in some of my wii games i dont play any of them any way.
Hmm next idea is changing the round modes to negative (or any other than default really) for both EE and VU and hope that fixes it :/
sorry but it's not working, ive tried just about everything. im thinking of getting all the cords for my ps2, but i need a controller and a memory card too, thats why i havent gotten it all yet cause all that i have are a few games and the actual ps2.