dbz tb3 mod error
hello...i have dbz bt3 game and i tried to mod it then after activating it when choosing a modded char the game stops and log says tlb miss pls help thx

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-26-2015, 06:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Thx for replying but theres somthing non default ...i am trying to activate mod in it i think thats the reasons but i need a solution Smile
ok, let's try differently :
can you please post the emulog.txt after you got the error ?
did you try the modded game on your real PS2 ?
the unmodded game works? The modded game break? Sounds like bad mod. Modding is not that easy. You need either to be really smart, experienced or get some help from somebody that is one of these. At best you fulfill all of these criteria.
(08-26-2015, 10:09 AM)willkuer Wrote: the unmodded game works? The modded game break? Sounds like bad mod. Modding is not that easy. You need either to be really smart, experienced or get some help from somebody that is one of these. At best you fulfill all of these criteria.

the un modded is perfect and for this modded one i followed instruction of youtube ...tho seems like a failure

(08-26-2015, 08:14 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ok, let's try differently :
can you please post the emulog.txt after you got the error ?
did you try the modded game on your real PS2 ?

i didnt try it on ps2 and for the pic u want i will post it as soon as possible thx for help and sry to bother u
it's not a pic.
it's a txt file located in pcsx2\logs or my documents\pcsx2\logs
[attachment=56918 Wrote:jesalvein pid='477556' dateline='1440587119']it's not a pic.

sry for the misunderstanding here it is

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-26-2015, 01:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: it's not a pic.

sry i cant load the txt file it says too big and so on
just copy/paste its content, then (no need to paste all the "tlb miss" lines, just post the emulog until you reach that part)