devil may cry 3: dante missing legs
Try Software mode
or
Enable "Allow 8-bit textures" in Hardware mode < Worked for me when in DB BT3's Gotenks's Head was missing in some Frames
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.

Sponsored links

changing the renderer works but then the game play becomes slow. it runs at only 30fps in software mode Sad
yeah, it makes the game slow.
Have you tried to Enable "Allow 8-bit textures" in Hardware mode < Worked for me when in DB BT3's Gotenks's Head was missing in some Frames
yeah! i tried the 8 bits setting for both the hardware mode for dx9 and dx11. unfortunately, it does not give my dante the legs he needed Ohmy
then you PCSX2 is dealing with you!
You want legs
OR
You want fps
Your Choice.
but you could try to overclock you GPU or CPU to increase fps by 5-6.
but seriously 30 is not bad for me
This should work on hardware mode too. Have you messed with EE/VU clamping? Have you disabled all speed hacks? Did you try settings a different GSdx? (like the SSE4 one instead of AVX)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-24-2012, 01:34 PM)Bositman Wrote: This should work on hardware mode too. Have you messed with EE/VU clamping? Have you disabled all speed hacks? Did you try settings a different GSdx? (like the SSE4 one instead of AVX)

Best way to fix it is Reset these Windows:
[Image: TPU211.jpg]
[Image: TPU212.jpg]

Go to Config => Emulation Settings
then make the settings same as mine screenshots or CLICK ON RESTORE DEFAULTS button in both EE/VU Options