dlls missing (i did install windows c++ redistributable 2015)
eh okay fair enough, all my games are on my other hdd anyway

Sponsored links

I would try to run SFC /scannow before re installing OS, but I inclined to believe something is messed up or corrupt in the OS, Never download dlls from the web and never place in folders. unless you know what you doing. even then i dont recommend it.

I still think the #1 reason why some many people come he with VC++ error or pcsx2 error is cause they corrupted there system install doing somthing they shouldn't be. If appropriate gpu drivers and VC++ in my sig and DX Redist are installed, and one is still getting errors  in pcsx2 something is corrupt on the system. cause those 3 things are only things need for pcsx2 run.
Actually I had the win crt error a few days ago, turns out it was due to not only do you need the latest redist but a optional windows update that updates the redist.

I couldn't get any PS1 and above emulator to work without it, now they are fine.

It's KB2999226
(08-25-2016, 03:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: As blyss suggested above, you probably screwed up your system by not knowing what you were doing.
Time to reinstall your system, I'm affraid.     i have the same issue but i havent installed any dlls directly into the system32 files
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go