dmc3 se Extreme Graphical Error
pc games are wayyy much cheaper than ps2/ps3 games and btw i thought pcsx2 is meant for playing games which is exclusive to ps2 not for multiplatform games Rolleyes

Sponsored links

(11-16-2011, 03:08 PM)johntoreno07 Wrote: why don't you just play the pc version ?

recoder is right. i dont think ill buy the pc version if i already have the ps2 version, and also they say that the ps2 version is much better than the pc version. oh i hate it, why does my ps2 have to be broken and i have to use the emulator as an alternative. though the emulator is good (i played a lot of games without a problem with it), its just that i really really want to play this dmc se. i think ill just give this up and wait if i could buy a new ps2 or a ps3 in the future.
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh
guess we are in the same boat then my ps2 is also dead and i wanted to emulate ps2 game cd's on my new pc i got gow 2,gow 1& bt3 working Laugh dmc se its the same as the pc on ps2 and perhaps why don't you buy dmc 4 for pc if you have a good enough pc for pcsx2

i got

i5 2500k
6870 HD
4gb ddr3 ram

dont want to buy the pc version, hehe, im planning on buying a ps3, wonder if this game can be played there.

also, i think the problem is the graphics card, i think it was RADEON, ill just check it out next time and post it here, but if its the graphics card thats the problem, is there any way to fix this? does this have something to do with pixel shader? also i stumbled upon this program call 3D ANALYZER which hey say that can fixed errors like this, has anyone here tried this yet?
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

PROBLEM SOLVED Laugh .. i used this program known as 3d analyzer and also swift shader files. i downloaded them for free on the net, this 3d analyzer program emulates your graphics card as to seem like a different graphic card thats powerful enough to run the game without graphic errors, since my graphic card is weak, i used this program, then after running the game, all the graphical errors including the errors at the love planet area on dmc 3 dissappeared and the game looked like the same output as a real ps2. loved this program, i will post some snapshots for this for other people having the same problem as me.

(11-17-2011, 09:31 AM)johntoreno07 Wrote: guess we are in the same boat then my ps2 is also dead and i wanted to emulate ps2 game cd's on my new pc i got gow 2,gow 1& bt3 working Laugh dmc se its the same as the pc on ps2 and perhaps why don't you buy dmc 4 for pc if you have a good enough pc for pcsx2

i got

i5 2500k
6870 HD
4gb ddr3 ram

dont wanna buy dmc 4, i already finished the pc version of that game, and i think dmc 3 is still the best of the 4 dmc games thats why i still wanna play dmc 3 on my pc, and i dont like the pc version of the game. hehe, anyway, why dont you try out 3d analyzer, that solved my problem on my graphics card. if your pc is slow, also try game booster, its really usefull on games like these.