does the pcsx2 disc swap function work?
So you can not even run the normal XL dvd without getting kicked out to the ps2 bios?

Try reripping the XL dvd.

Sponsored links

What do you mean by "rip"? Sorry not a programmer here

Note: I only got kicked out if I wait 5 minutes while the black/nothing screen is happening after i booted the Modified iso .
First you should boot the unmodified XL disc.... Have you loaded the modified first?

Rip means something like DVD (phyical) => image(virtual) (ok... saved on a physical drive).
So creating an ISO image of a DVD would be the same as ripping.
Yes i loaded the modified one first........

So ripping is pretty much going to Imgburner and then creating the ISO for my XL game? correct?
Correct. Create an iso of you Xl version. Load that iso into pcsx2 and see if that works.
The ripped game still won't load..This is what I did

-Went to Imgburner, create image files from files/folders
-browsed for the folder (picked the XL folder that included the extracted stuff from the Original XL folder)
-Setted destination to my folder that I wanted the complete MOdified ISO in and then created the ISO

Still doesn't work

Do Specs matter BTW?
Put your disk in the drive and click create ISO from disk
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I don't own the disc of Samurai warriors 2 XL..Sad wait is that the reason why this doesn't work in the first place :/
(01-16-2015, 02:15 AM)Themaxedgamer Wrote: I don't own the disc of Samurai warriors 2 XL..Sad wait is that the reason why this doesn't work in the first place :/

Then we can't help you
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Is the disc needed for it to work? I do own the samurai warriors 2 vanilla though