Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does those gamepads that work both on pc and ps2 will work fine?
I mean those one that are supposed to be compatible whit both ps2 and pc

I am new so I dont know much

I tried the emulator whit monster hunter and could get it working decent at around 40 frames per second or 35 as lower

my pc specs:

AMD athlon 64 x2 dual core 4600+ 2.40GHz

3,00 GB RAM

gforce 8300 gs

I want to know if there if ways to make it runs faster whitout sacrifcing too much

I am running it at directx9 but it have a texture problem that was fixed by activation z variable or something like that,thoug it makes that when minimized the screen freezes

but is not problem since it runs well in my opinion,but havent played very long since I dont have the gamepad

also want to know if this maybe is on this game only or will be the same whit other games but dont know where to look

and as I said,if there is some way to tweak to make it run faster,I have almost everything at defeault on the pluggins that came whit he windows installer

Sponsored links

using latest beta & latest plugins pack may help
but your gpu's quite weak. set gsdx res to native to grab some more fps.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
gsdx what? sorry I dont know crap about these technical stuff

EDIt: you mean D3D resolution?
that's it
done it but runs worse and looks worse
runs worse ? using latest beta ?
looks worse because you use native = of course
could you please show us your settings, and some screenshots ?
I dont know if I have the latest beta,I downloaded the one on the main page

which settings? of the graphics one?

also found another game,bloody roar 4,but runs a lot hell worse

it may be cuz the game isnt that compatible or is my pc? cuz if all games runs like it then I would consider buying a new ps2

at least monster hunter dont run that bad
well your pc is not that good for pcsx2 emulation you should consider playng mostly 2d games and some "easy" to run games. look in the link:
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
well it seems that the games I desire to play the most are not in the list

well I guess it will be monster hunter only

since I dont see games like the metal gears or ico or shadow of the collosus or ace combat or zone of the ender...... Sad

good thing ps2 are cheaper now,though what I want is a ps3 but dammit Sad
sorry for double post

but I could get my hands on other games

zone of the enders runs very slow too,thought that might hav run better due to being a very old game

also whats the reason why it requires so much power? I read once that consoles where jsut made for games only so it dont require that much hardware
is cuz is frustating that my pc of a similiar graphic level runs much better even more modern ones

does it will run much better in the beta?
and is possible that in a future it will run very nice whitout requiring so much power? cuz since you are working on this I guess you may know,still is very nice job that you are doing whit this but my pc is not enough to use it