Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
dolphin vs pcsx2
so who will win pcsx2 or dolphin, pcsx2 have many compatible games and good fps
and dolphin too

Sponsored links

PCSX2 is a PS2 emulator and Dolphin is a Gamecube/WII emulator...

I don't think there's much of a competition or anything to be won there, each one does different things and has a different team (well mostly ;p) and they're pretty successful at their work.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
If we're talking about which is in general a better (faster/more accurate) emulator Dolphin naturally wins.

It's wii + gamecube so it has TONS more support. PCSX2 is wonderful but it doesn't have nearly as much support.
i5 520m :: ATI 5650 (700, 900) :: Samsun 830 128GB SSD:: 8GB (2x4GB) RAM
Well, the Wii is also a simple platform Tongue
(03-23-2011, 10:40 AM)devek Wrote: Well, the Wii is also a simple platform Tongue

and its GPU is so similar to a PC GPU that it's very easy to emulate.

Honestly, this thread is just pointless. It's like comparing a fat tortoise to a pasta meal.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
(03-23-2011, 10:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: and its GPU is so similar to a PC GPU that it's very easy to emulate.

Honestly, this thread is just pointless. It's like comparing a fat tortoise to a pasta meal.

I dont think thats quite accurate. The wii hardware is overclocked Gamecube hardware (essentially), but the graphics side of the console is far more efficient than the PS2 ever was, which makes it easier and faster to emulate.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
And Doulphin has more developers.